Monday, February 27, 2006

"And we hope against all logic and experience..."


before what you were giving me tasted like wine,
so wonderful and intoxicating
now i realize its poison
...but I can't stop drinking it
I don't even want to
you're killing me and all I have to do to live is let go
but I keep grabbing on and trying to not see the bitter truth
everyone's telling me to run the other way
but I make excuses for you and disguise the poison as wine
I wish I could just give up on you and be hopeless and get over it
but I still imagine you the way I want things to be...
me intoxicated with wine and not poison and you...
actually wanting me too


"This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters but we never stood a chance and I'm not sure if it matters..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home