Saturday, January 14, 2006

If I don't say this now I will surely break As I'm leaving the one I want to take; Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait, My heart has started to separate...

so this is where you are and this is where I am...somewhere between unsure and a hundred.

as he goes left and you stay right...between the lines of fear and blame

I was dead wrong all along...
~the fray...can't even describe how much i love this band right now

they say watch what yuo ask for cuz you might receive but if you ask me tomorrow I'll say the same thing...I am ready for love ~India.Arie

Always felt I was outside looking in on you; You're always the mysterious one...Well in case you failed to notice,
In case you failed to see, This is my heart bleeding before you, This is me down on my knees, and...These foolish games are tearing me apart ~Jewel

Do you even see?
...that I'm the leaf and you're the wind that's blowing me
back and forth, swaying between smiles and tears
why do I want you so bad
when this love and you are all the things I fear?
~yea just kinda jotted that down in about 5 sec, no revision and yes it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home